You are watching: Star wars battlefront 2 crash on map load windows 7
Before getting started
Before friend head on to the adhering to fixes, make sure your computer (how to check my pc specs?) meets the minimum demands for Star Wars: Battlefield 2.
Try this fixes
If “Yes my gear is increase for to run Star Wars: Battlefront 2“, right here are 8 crashing fixes for you come try. You could not require to shot them all; simply work under the list till you find the one that does the trick.
Fix 1: Repair your game
Most of the time, repairing your game does the trick. Your Battlefront 2 crashing might be caused by corrupted video game files. If you haven’t tried this before, make certain you perform this prior to you try the following fixes.
Before repairing your game, you’d much better restart her computer and also launch beginning or Steam.1. Origin
1) Select My video game Library in Origin.
2) Right-click your Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
3) select Repair.
4) Wait for the procedure to complete.
Restart Origin and also play your game to check out if the crashing concern persists. If the video game keeps crashing randomly, relocate on to the next fix.2. Steam
1) go to the Library tab.
2) Right-click Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and also select Properties indigenous the menu.
3) pick LOCAL FILES tab and also click VERIFY verity OF video game FILES… button.
4) Wait because that the procedure to complete.
Restart heavy steam and play her Battlefront 2 again to test the issue. If the video game keeps crashing randomly, you have the right to repair the game manually.
Fix 2: update your an equipment drivers
A range of gaming problems such as crashing and also freezing is led to by a wrong, faulty, or outdated graphic driver. Battlefront 2 is no exception. To store your video game work favor a charm, you’ll need to update the graphic driver.
You can obtain the latest graphics driver from her graphics card’s manufacturer NVIDIA and also AMD, who save releasing brand-new drivers to settle bugs and improve gaming performance. However if friend don’t have the time, patience or an abilities to update the driver manually, you deserve to do it instantly with Driver Easy.
Driver simple will immediately recognize her system and also find the correct drivers for it. Friend don’t should know exactly what system your computer system is running, you don’t should be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake as soon as installing.
You deserve to update your drivers immediately with one of two people the complimentary or the Pro version of Driver Easy. Yet with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and also install Driver Easy.
2) run Driver Easy and also click Scan Now button. Driver basic will climate scan her computer and detect any outdated or trouble drivers. You’ll it is in amazed in ~ how numerous updates you’ve to let go out.
3) Click theUpdatebutton alongside the flagged graphics map driver to instantly download the correct variation of that driver, climate you deserve to manually download it (you have the right to do this v the free version).
Click Update All come update every one of your drivers automatically (feel cost-free to shot the agree version, i m sorry comes through Full Support and also a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee. You will be prompted to upgrade as soon as you click update All).
The Pro variation of Driver Easycomes with complete technical support. If you require assistance, please contactDriver Easy’s assistance teamatsupport
4) Restart your pc for the changes to take effect.
Fix 3: Reset Battlefront 2
If you fail to stop your Battlefront 2 native crashing, you can try to reset your Battlefront 2 settings. Occasionally your video game crashing have the right to be motivated by details settings. Here’s exactly how to do it:
1) battered Battlefront 2 and close Origin/Steam.
2) walk to %USERNAME%Documents and also delete the entire Star Wars: Battlefront II folder.
3) beat Battlefront 2 again to check the issue.
This resolve works for most PC users, but if this doesn’t work-related for your case, don’t worry. There’re a couple of more fixes you can try.
Fix 4: Revert earlier to DX11
Many Battlefront 2 players discover reverting to DX11 helps mitigate random crashes. Here’s exactly how to carry out it:
1) walk to %USERNAME%DocumentsSTAR battles Battlefront IIsettings.
2) Right-click BootOptions.ini record (if over there is one), and select Edit through Notepad++.
3) readjust GstRender.EnableDx12 1 to GstRender.EnableDx12 0 and also save the file.
You have to now have the ability to run this game without a hitch. If Battlefront 2 keeps crashing, girlfriend can enable DX12 again.
Note: If you find reverting come DX11 makes your game laggy, you can modify BootOptions.ini again to permit DX12.
Fix 5: run as administrator
When the game keeps crashing, you can constantly run both your video game launcher and also game.exe file as administrator. To make sure your video game runs smoothly, you can run your game as an administrator permanently.
1) Right-click Origin/Steam and select Properties.
2) go to the Compatibility tab and select Run this regimen as administrator.
3) Click Apply > OK.
4) walk to your video game installation folder and run your video game exe record as administrator too.
This functions for many PC players, however if the doesn’t execute the trick because that you, don’t it is in upset.
Fix 6: Disable antivirus software application temporarily
Since Battlefront 2 consumes a lot of memory and also CPU intake when it’s running, plenty of third-party antivirus applications may regard it together a potential threat and also cause Battlefront 2 crashing issues.
To see if this is the culprit of video game crashes, you deserve to disable your antivirus applications temporarily. Alternatively, girlfriend can include the entire Battlefront 2 folder come its perform of exclusions.
Be extra careful around what sites friend visit, what emails girlfriend open, and also what papers you download as soon as your antivirus is disabled.
If the game keeps crashing, you can try the following fix.
Fix 7: carry out a clean boot
There can be some various other conflicting solutions that protect against your Battlefront 2 from functioning normally. To inspect if this is her issue, you’ll have to perform a clean boot.
1) push the Windows logo key and R at the very same time to open the Run box.
2) Typemsconfigand pressEnterto openSystem Configuration.
3) go to theServicestab and check theHide all Microsoft servicesbox. Climate clickDisable all.
4) select theStartuptab and also clickOpen task Manager.
5) Under theStartuptab, selecteachstartup item and then clickDisable.
6) Go ago toSystem Configuration, then clickOK.
7) Restart your PC and also launch your Battlefront 2 to watch if the video game launches normally.
If your game runs perfect this time, congratulations! If you need to discover the problematic software. Here’s how to do it:Open the System Configuration.Enable the service one by one (restart your PC and test the concern after allowing each company or start-up) until you discover the problem one.
Fix 8: Disable Discord In-Game Overlay
If you using any type of programs v overlay features such as Discord, disabling In-Game Overlay may help you mitigate your random video game crashes on her PC.1. To disable that entirely
1) open up Discord and also click Settings (the equipment icon).
2) Navigate to the Overlay tab top top the left pane.
3) Toggle offEnable in-game overlay.2. To disable it just for Battlefront 2
1) Click theSettingsicon
2) Click onGamesin the navigation bar
3) Toggle Star Wars: Battlefront 2 toOff.
Try play your game again to check out if the crashing tho persists. If unfortunately not, you’ll most likely need to execute a clean reinstallation of Star Wars: Battlefront 2. Here’s just how to carry out it quickly:Press Win + R to open the Run box.Type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter.Right-click Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and select Uninstall.
See more: Lisa Page Brooks God Is Good God By Lisa Page Brooks (134017)
After uninstalling, don’t forget to clear the roaming and also local files. PressWindows logo key+Rto bring out the Run box, climate enter%appdata%. After that, delete the connected game records in theRoaming folder. Also, go backward toAppDataand clear the related game files in theLocalfile folder.
If reinstalling the video game doesn’t aid at all, you might need to wait because that the latest game patch.